Links to Each Article
Pastor Steve’s Column
- Focus on What’s Important - Pastor Steve encourages us to be mindful of what is truly important.
Finance & Administration
- Summer Finance and Administration Update - An update on New Hope’s finances as of June 30.
- Church Administrator Opening - New Hope Church is looking for a part-time church administrator.
- Financial Administrator Opening - New Hope Church is looking for a part-time financial administrator.
- Communications Manager Opening - New Hope Church is looking for a part-time communications manager.
- Technical Ministry Coordinator Opening - New Hope Church is looking for a part-time technical ministry coordinator.
- 2017 New Hope Endowment Fund Grants - The New Hope Endowment Fund recently awarded a total of $18,000 in grants to local organizations.
- Mission in the Margins - Rev. Billy Norden, co-pastor of The Community and son of Rev. Steve and Jean Norden, shares some thoughts on the relationship between money and mission.
- Children’s Ministry Update - The Children’s Ministry Team has had a fantastic summer so far!
- Youth Ministry Update - Plans are underway for another great season of youth ministry at New Hope!
- The Journey – Have you ever wondered, “Who am I? Who is God? What is God desiring to do through me?” Join us this fall on The Journey.
- Women’s Retreat - Save the date for the 2018 Women's Retreat - Saturday, February 24, 2018!
- Generations Choir - If you enjoy singing praises to the Lord, join us for Generations Choir Weekend!
- American Red Cross Blood Drive - Give blood. Help save lives. Sign up to donate at our blood drive on July 31.