Scripture makes it very clear that children are a significant part of the faith community, and at New Hope we are passionate about partnering with parents to help their children learn about the God who loves them.
Infants and Toddlers
A screened, trained staff provides loving care to newborns and toddlers each Sunday during worship services, and as needed for other church events and activities. The children enjoy a story, music time, and a snack in a peanut-free environment. To provide security for the children and peace of mind for parents, a label and numbering system is used to ensure each child is released to the person responsible for their care.
On Sunday mornings preschoolers have fun learning about God during Sunday School at 9:00AM, and during Praise School at 10:15AM. Older preschoolers (age 4 and up) can also participate in Sports Camp and Vacation Bible School during the summer. In addition, New Hope Preschool offers a Christian based preschool and kindergarten program for children age 2 1/2 through 5.
Kindergarten through 5th Grade
New Hope offers many ways for elementary aged kids to learn about God and grow in their faith! On Sunday mornings, kids can join us for Sunday School at 9:00AM and Praise School at 10:15AM. Kids WOW (Worship on Wednesday) meets Wednesday evenings in the fall and winter months, and includes dinner, Bible Time, and Children’s Choir. During the summer, kids are invited for a week of fun at Sports Camp in June, and Vacation Bible School in July.
Older Elementary (4th & 5th Grade)
Our 4th and 5th graders have a special program just for older kids, Club 45, which meets throughout the year for fun activities and service projects. Designed especially for kids making the transition from elementary school to middle school, and from Children’s Ministry to Youth Ministry, Club 45 offers opportunities for service and spiritual growth combined with fun social events to help them develop meaningful relationships with one another. Activities range from making fleece blankets for the homeless, meeting new friends at local retirement homes, and enjoying the great outdoors and God’s marvelous creation. For more info on Club 45 please see or email Children’s Ministry Team Leader Rachel Tate.
Children’s Ministry Current News and Events
- Children’s Ministry Update What an amazing year this has been. This Children’s Ministry Team is so thankful to all who have supported our programs.
- Preschool Update Both staff and students at New Hope Preschool and Education Center are enjoying all their year end activities!
- Children’s Ministry Update The Children’s Ministry Team is so very thankful for the opportunities we’ve had to guide New Hope’s youngest disciples!
- Children’s Ministry Volunteer Opportunities You’re encouraged to find your space to serve in New Hope’s Children’s Ministry.
- Children’s Ministry Update As always, the Children’s Ministry Team has so much to share!
- Nursery Childcare Provider Job Opening New Hope Church is accepting applications for a Nursery Childcare Provider.